The rebirth of spring is also expressed in make-up with soft pastel tones, for a radiant effect like returning from a picnic in the middle of nature. In a poetic nod, we make up our eyes a halo of soft green eye shadow by blending the deepest shade at the root of the eyelashes, graduating towards the crease of the eyelid. On the mouth, we dare the pop lipstick of the season:a shade of flower, deep like that of the tulip or dazzling like that of the poppy. With a touch of pastel varnish to complete this makeup, this country inspiration full of freshness, emotion and optimism is the most attractive of the moment.
1. Palette 4 Radiance Smoothing Eye Shadows C50 Vert Tendresse by Lancôme, €47.
2. Varnish Please ! 177 Bucolic Poppy by Givenchy, €17.
3. Eye palette 1 spring collection 2012 by Giorgio Armani, €56.90.
4. Gloss Prohibited No. 32 from Givenchy, €26.
5. 504 Waterlily nail polish by Dior, €21.07.