Coming from Madagascar or Reunion Island, organic Ylang Ylang essential oil has a thousand and one virtues for our body that we must know!
The smell of ylang-ylang is often compared to a powerful sensual, floral and bewitching perfume. When we talk about essential oil of ylang ylang we have the image of a sexual booster, but not only. Let's take a closer look. It is not to be used on children and pregnant women.
An oil that naturally treats cases of frigidity in women and for men impotence . Simply massage your partner with 2 drops of organic ylang ylang EO combined with 10 drops of organic Argan vegetable oil on the lower spine to relax him. This every day for 10 days.
An anti-stress oil: massaging with this oil rebalances the nervous system. You can also place a drop inside your wrists and breathe in that part when you feel stressed.
A treatment that makes hair shine , slows their loss and stimulates growth:put a drop of HE in your usual dose of shampoo. Then take a week break after 3 weeks.
- Just like for stress, EO helps calm anxieties and depression.
- It helps regulate the heart rate in olfaction throughout the day on your wrists. Or you can also massage the plexus (it's a very nervous area), the spine and the upper back.
- It also helps wake up tired skin :to be diluted in your day cream for example.
- In case of painful periods (or menopause), you can dilute one or two drops in a cream or vegetable oil and massage on your lower abdomen.
- As with menstruation, when you have cramps or spasms you can massage the affected area.
- EO is very useful for fighting broken and fragile nails. To do this, massage your fingers for a few minutes with the oil several times a week.
In short, this essential oil has many properties, especially on stress, anxieties but also everyday pain.
Advice Of Beauty