So we meet for this month of November around a little recipe that will do the greatest good to your hair.
Winter is near, your hair is getting dull…and electric! A hassle that you will quickly overcome thanks to the BelleauNaturel Organic Box of November… and its generous jar of lavender honey.
We have therefore concocted for you a simple homemade recipe, which requires little equipment (which you certainly already have at home) and which will allow you not only to fight against electric hair, but also against their fall while nourishing them effectively and naturally.
For this mask, we of course recommend that you only use organic products, unlike ordinary cosmetic products which can contain large amounts of petroleum, parabens, paraffins, xenoestrogens and other harmful substances.
The mask that we suggest you make today brings visible results from the third use. To make the most of its benefits, don't forget to put a plastic cap on your hair and let the mask act for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- 2 organic bananas
- 3 tablespoons of organic lavender honey
- 2 organic eggs
- 4 tablespoons organic coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of organic almond oil
- Blend the bananas, if you don't have a blender, you can mash them with a fork.
- In a small bowl, mix the honey, eggs, bananas and coconut oil to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Starting from the root, apply to your dry hair in a wick.
- Massage gently for 5 minutes, insisting on the lengths, and wear your plastic cap for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Rinse your hair with water then shampoo twice, and if you wish, rinse one last time with lemon water.
- Once your hair has been towel-dried, warm some sweet almond oil in your hands and apply to your ends before letting it air dry.
- Your hair looks better than ever!!!!
See you next month for a new beauty column!
Aurélie for BIO Family