Pink is the feminine color par excellence. Adored from an early age by little girls, the pink dress plunges its owner into a world of sweetness and nostalgia. It is the color in which we dream of being a woman, soft and sensual. The pink dress has it all.
This season the color pink is more trendy than ever and is now also punchy how romantic. There are raspberry pink dresses , salmon pink, sugared almond pink or fuchsia pink in short dresses or long dresses.
The whole palette of pink invites itself into our wardrobes for looks that adapt to all situations:a romantic dinner, a chic evening, a trip with friends, a office look. It's very simple the pink dress is a master key!
With its romantic color, the powder pink dress can also be used in ceremonial outfits:weddings, baptisms, etc.
But be careful, to stay feminine and chic, the pink dress must be well accessorized! How to wear the pink dress in style ? Which pink is for you? How to accessorize a pink dress ?
Mes habits Chéris gives you all its tips for wearing a pink dress with taste.
The pink dress:a key trend for the spring/summer 2020 season
Pink is one of the key colors for this Spring/Summer 2020
season. .Among the designers, some have opted for a punchy
adaptation with tangy pink and flashy
, while others have bet everything on old rose and its pastel shades to create romantic looks. rules before wearing a pink dress
.If you are looking to achieve a modern and trendy look with your pink dress, here is what to keep in mind:
- Choose a pink that suits your skin and hair color.
- Match your pink dress with the right colors.
- Mix your pink dress with trendy pieces.
- Dose your makeup according to the color of your dress.
Immerse yourself in the looks of bloggers and influencers. Social networks are full of inspirational looks and this summer the pink dress is everywhere.
How to choose a pink dress?
Each skin tone has its own color. Pink comes in different shades from powder pink to flashy pink, including pale pink, fuchsia pink, old pink, peach pink, etc.
Some basic rules with the color pink:
- Light pink colors such as pastel pink or powder pink are ideal for blonde women.
- For brunettes and women with brown hair, you can wear dark pink:flashy or punchy, dare pink!
- Wear your pink dress with a neutral color to tone down the candy and girly look pink:white, black, gray etc.
- Dare shades of pink for an ultra-trendy look.
How to accessorize a pink dress?
In the collective unconscious, pink is the color of little girls, dolls, dragees or candies of yesteryear. To break the image of a wise little girl associated with the color pale pink, it is very important to choose a modern cut and to properly accessorize your outfit. In the same way, if your dress is fuchsia pink, you will have to soften your look with your accessories to avoid fashion
What shoes with a pink dress?
Rule number 1:wear your pink dress with trendy shoes
- Mix your fuchsia pink dress with colorful Dad Shoes for a 100% tangy streetstyle look!
- Opt for biker boots to give a rock touch to your outfit.
- Dare to mix styles!
- Choose nude baby shoes with an A-line or babydoll dress for a sixties look.
Whether you have opted for a pale pink or a tangy pink, your shoes will soften or, on the contrary, upgrade
your outfit. They will set the overall tone of your look by sublimating your dress and adding a touch of style.
Which color to choose with pink :
- If you wear a powder pink dress :opt for shoes in nude, silver, gold...
- If your dress is fuchsia pink:go for black, gray, purple or pink shoes a shade below or above your pink dress.
What jacket with a pink dress?
Jeans, perfecto, blazer, many jackets go perfectly with a pink dress. Opt for a modern piece that brings character to your outfit.
- For a chic outfit, the blazer is a very good option.
- For a casual summer outfit, a denim jacket is perfect with a pink dress.
- For a trendy outfit, the perfecto brings a touch of modernity with its rock spirit. A nice contrast with the soft color of light pink.
What accessories with a pink dress?
- If you're going to a wedding, wear a clutch with your pink dress . Opt for a minaudière or a clutch with golden sequins for an elegant and sophisticated outfit.
- If you wear a pink dress for a casual style, opt for a wicker basket, a tote, a discreet bag.
- If you're more into an ultra-colorful pink dress, dare to wear a colored bag in another, more discreet shade of pink. You can also choose a black, gray or burgundy bag to subtly enhance your outfit.
What makeup with a pink dress?
- If your dress is pale pink, the ideal is to opt for discreet makeup. Nude makeup will particularly highlight an old rose or powder pink dress.
- If your dress is fuchsia, you'll need to put on a bit more makeup so you don't look bland in your flashy dress! One of the first things to do in choosing your makeup with a fuchsia pink dress is to highlight the complexion for a healthy glow effect. Enhance your cheekbones with a nice suitable blush and don't forget to make up your eyes with eyeliner and mascara. However, be careful not to wear too much makeup either, at the risk of looking like a doll.
Pink dresses are incredibly feminine.
- If you're blonde, opt for a soft pink.
- If you're brown or brown, you can wear anything!
- Mix your pink dress with trendy accessories.
- Dare pink shades for a total contemporary pink look.
- Nude is very pretty with a pink dress.
- Gold and silver also go perfectly with pink.
- Be careful with your makeup with this already very girly dress color .