Acne on your back is very annoying. How do you get rid of those pimples?
Acne on your back actually develops in the same way as acne on your face. Their treatment is therefore somewhat comparable.
1. Sweating is good for you and also for your pimples, but it also creates dirt on your skin and therefore pimples. Always take a shower after exercising.
2. Dry your back with a clean towel and wear clean clothes.
3. Avoid too much friction. Do not wear clothes that are too tight or constricting. And mainly opt for light clothing. Carrying a backpack can also worsen acne on your back.
4. Rinse your back well after showering so that no residues of shampoo, conditioner and shower gel are left behind.
5. Use a cleansing gel with an ingredient such as salicylic acid.
6. Before going to sleep, you can apply an acne cream on your back.
7. Do you suffer from acne on your back? Then make an appointment with your GP, who may refer you to a dermatologist.
8. You can also use a cotton ball with tonic to clean your back.
9. Not all parts of your back are equally accessible to you. Dare to ask for help.