To make this soap, which is suitable for all skin types, oily or dry, essential oil of Geranium Bourbon is used. We love its rose scent known to be "erotic" (=anti-frigidity, yes, yes).
• A large mold or several small molds that can withstand the heat (=cake moulds). We can make different formats (guest soap, bar soap, square etc…)
• Vegetable oil (you can use coconut oil) to grease them.
• 500 grs of vegetable glycerin (Melt &White Soap Base with Organic Oils, Aromazone, €6.50)
• 1 teaspoon of organic virgin coconut oil:It gives a creamy soap, which foams pleasantly.
• 1 teaspoon of organic cocoa butter:it has softening and soothing properties for the skin
• 1 teaspoon of organic liquid honey
• 8 gr of organic geranium essential oil
Melt the soap base + coconut oil + cocoa butter in a double boiler over low heat, then remove from the heat. Add the honey. Mix. Add 8 g of geranium essential oil and mix. Pour the preparation into its mould. Let the soap(s) harden before unmolding them. Let dry approximately 24 hours before use. For an exfoliating soap, you can add verbena leaves, for example mixed beforehand, or hibiscus flowers, coffee beans, coconut pulp, organic crushed rice, etc.